Payments by Cash or Check result in Immediate Profit
When a customer pays you by cash or check, you already have your profit. This is because when you make that customer’s order, Norwex will charge you the discounted amount for the products. In the meantime, your customer has already given you the full retail amount for the products.
Example: Nancy orders $100 worth of Norwex product and gives you a check for that amount. When you order from Norwex, your credit card will be charged only 65% of the $100, leaving you with a 35% profit.
Payments by Credit Card result in you receiving a Commission check from Norwex (paid by DIRECT DEPOSIT) When a customer pays you by credit card, Norwex will direct deposit your commission on a bi-weekly basis, direct to your bank account.
Example: Nancy orders $100 worth of Norwex product and pays that amount by credit card. When you order Nancy’s product from Norwex, Norwex will charge Nancy’s credit card for the full $100, while your actual cost to purchase the product from Norwex is only 65% of that. This leaves you with a 35% profit, which Norwex will pay you through direct deposit into your bank account.