One of the things that people tell me they are always looking for more information on is the Norwex Business Opportunity. Hiring and training new Norwex Independent Sales Consultants is one of my favorite parts of my job, and I want to make sure that you have all of the information that you need to make an educated decision.
Here are the most frequently asked questions about becoming a Norwex Consultant – things like how much commission you can earn, how much your start-up cost will be, etc. Please feel free to contact me if you have a question that isn’t answered here!
Becoming a Consultant FAQ
- 2 EnviroCloths, BacLock™
- 1 Window Cloth, BacLock™
- 1 Dusting Mitt, BacLock™
- 1 Telesopic Mop Handle
- 1 Large Wet Mop Pad, BacLock™
- 1 Large Mop Base
- 1 Large Dry Superior Mop Pad
- 1 Sample Size of our Ultra Power Plus HE
- 1 Norwex Carry-All
- 10 Catalogs
- 20 Customer Order Forms
- 5 Hostess Guides
- 5 Hostess Envelopes
- 5 Hostess Order Forms
- 10 Party Invitations
- 50 Product Quick Guides
- 1 Business Supplies Price List
- 2015 Product Price List
- First Steps Guide
- Fresh Start New Consultant Guide
- Success Builder Brocure
- 10 Sales Summary Forms
- Purpose Booklet
- Product Information Sheets
- 1 Annual Awards Brochure
- 1 Microfiber Brochure
- 1 Opportunity Brochure
▶ Besides the great discount on Norwex products, are there any other benefits to becoming a consultant?
- In the United States, a new consultant who sells $2,000.00 within 90 days gets their start-up kit for FREE, which is a $200 value.
- When you act as your own hostess (for orders of $325 or more), you get the current Norwex hostess gifts for free! You can do this as often as you like.
- As you begin to develop your own Norwex team of active, qualified consultants, you earn COMMISSIONS on your team sales each month.
- Norwex offers amazing monthly and annual incentives, including FREE TRIPS!!
- For more information on INCOME POTENTIAL with Norwex, you can see some examples on my norwex.biz site.
- Sanira System
- Ultra Power Laundry Detergent
- Dryer Balls
- Antibac Dusting Mitt
- Dishwashing Liquid
- Antibac Kitchen Cloth Set
- Silver Care Toothbrush
Dream Team Norwex Consultant Training
PROFIT MARGIN AND NORWEX PRODUCT DISCOUNT
Questions about Marketing My Norwex Business
- sell direct to friends, family, or people that you meet through your business
- do trade shows and exhibits.
- sell at flea markets, farmers' markets, etc.
- conduct online sales through a norwex.biz website