For almost thirty years, David Letterman has been including top ten lists as a part of his show. Those who watched his show regularly came to expect the top ten segment, but did you know it originally started as a joke? So many popular magazines were featuring “ten best” or “ten worst” columns, and sometimes they didn’t even make sense! One funny one listed the 84 old widower owner of CBS as one of Cosmo’s top ten most eligible bachelors! Once Letterman’s head writer heard that, he thought adding a top ten list to the show would add a bit of humor. Their first topic: “The Top Ten Things That Almost Rhyme With Peas.”
Our goal in creating a Norwex Top Ten List isn’t to be funny or entertain, but rather to educate you. Knowing which Norwex products are most popular can help you know where to start as you move toward reducing chemical use in your home. Here are the top ten Norwex products in reverse order, in true Letterman style.
10. Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent: Not only is the Norwex laundry detergent safe on all fabrics, the product contains no fillers. This means you are getting just laundry detergent – nothing extra. It is very concentrated, and extremely cost effective! If you happen to have a high efficiency washing machine, you can use less than one teaspoon (yes, you read that correctly) to get your whole load clean!
9. Fluff and Tumble Dry Balls: These wool wonders replace fabric softeners and help to reduce static. Not only that, the dryer balls can cut 1/4 off of your drying time, saving money and energy. Miss the scent? Add a few drops of essential oils periodically to permeate your clothes with fragrance the safe way.
8. Descaler Finding a bathroom cleaner that does it all is challenging. Finding one the eliminates soap scum, calcium, lime AND rust deposits is an awfully tall order. This bottle of cleaner does all of that and more. By using regularly, you can also prevent further buildup. A must-have for bathrooms!
7. Cleaning Paste: Having a versatile product that helps take your cleaning to the next level is important. By adding this paste to an EnviroCloth, the versatility of cleaning options is greatly expanded. (Note: not for metal products).
- Coffee Pots
- Most Food-ware products
- Bathroom Tubs
6. Dishwashing Liquid: For most consumers, buying phosphate-free products is important. Finding a cleaner that is not full of harsh replacement chemicals can be challenging. Ruining your hands to have clean dishes is not exactly appealing. The Norwex dish liquid is phosphate-free, easy on your hands, and also happens to smell great and is biodegradable. Clean dishes and more!
5. Body Pack: Why would you want to clean your house without chemicals then use a potentially toxic soap on your body and face? The Norwex body pack cloths are made from our unique BacLock microfiber but created with your body and face in mind.
4. Window Cloth: One of the harshest cleaners is ammonia, the ingredient typically found in most window applications. Even with a chemical based cleaner, you most likely will still end up with streaky windows. By using the Norwex window cloth, your glass surfaces will shine! As a bonus, our window / polishing cloth is great on crystal and jewelry.
3. Enviro Cloth: Can anyone ever have enough of these amazing microfiber cloths? Keep one for the kitchen, another one for the bathrooms, another for hard cleaning. The list can go on and on. The enviro cloths are available in travel sizes as well, these smaller editions are perfect to throw in a bag for quick touch-ups or to sanitize the grocery carts. A great idea for the germ-filled cold and flu season that will be starting soon.
2. Dusting Mitt: If you have ever dusted with furniture polish and old towel, you know that very quickly there are dust bunnies floating everywhere. Where can they go but back on your furniture? Not with the Norwex mitt! By attracting dust and allergens, the cloth is so dense, the bunnies have nowhere to go; it sucks them up and into the mitt. This is the easiest and fastest way to dust EVER! Plus the mitt is reversible allowing for longer cleaning time. Use dry or wet for added versatility.
And the number one selling Norwew item …. (Drum roll please!)
1. The Mop System: The mop will not be relinquishing its top spot any time soon. While you can still get the superior mop collection for now, Norwex has made an even better by now offering a double-sided mop system. Featuring a dry mop side to attract the dust and a reversible wet mop side for cleaning even the hardest to reach places. To avoid having to readjust skewed pads, the base locks the mop pads in place. Since the telescopic handle is adjustable, anyone can use the mop well.
If you are sold on what you’re hearing, and you’d like to get started as an ambassador for these great products, you can join my team and sign up as a consultant HERE. In the month of September, you can even choose the “free yourself” kit and start your own Norwex business risk free for just $7.99 shipping (plus tax).
Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to hearing from you!